Showing results for "stress" instead of "stressed"menekankan, menitikberatkan, memberatkan, memberi tekanantekanan, tegangan, ketegangan, aksentuasi, kepentingan
Noun(1) the relative prominence of a syllable or musical note (especially with regard to stress or pitch(2) (psychology(3) special emphasis attached to something(4) difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension(5) (physics
Verb(1) to stress, single out as important(2) put stress on; utter with an accent(3) test the limits of
(1) In words of three syllables or more, stress usually falls on the penultimate syllable.(2) This exemplifies his wider, justified stress , on the importance of Burgundian-Netherlands culture and protagonists for Italian culture.(3) The essays also stress how important were the dynamics of receiving cultures for the appropriation and interpretation of Christianity.(4) He cannot work under stress and tension due to his very high blood pressure.(5) It is such differences in pitch and stress that automated speech synthesis methods have difficulty capturing and reproducing.(6) she was anxious to stress that her daughter's safety was her only concern(7) normally, the stress falls on the first syllable(8) This would exert further mechanical stress on the pigments of the pastel increasing the likelihood of dislodgement.(9) He highlights intonationally the syllable of each word that is its normal main stress .(10) Measures of oxidative stress are correlated with the degree of impairment of LV function.(11) The normally-stressed vowel is deleted, with stress shifted back to the initial syllable.(12) Although stress makes blood pressure rise temporarily, there's doubt about whether it can contribute to a long-term increase.(13) Further examples of this style of stress and emphasis can be found in all these three initial verses of the text.(14) Free speech may well be in the minds of judges - and indeed, many judges in media cases stress how important free speech is.(15) The application of controlled subatmospheric pressure causes mechanical stress to tissues.(16) But Hahn thinks that ├ö├ç├┐the animal is the best sensor,├ö├ç├û and respiration rate is a way to measure heat stress .
(1) stress test :: tes stres
(2) shear stress :: tegangan geser
(3) tensile stress :: tegangan tarik
(4) under stress :: dibawah tekanan
(5) sentence stress :: stres kalimat
(6) yield stress :: tegangan luluh
(7) oxidative stress :: stres oksidatif
(8) main stress :: tekanan utama
(9) shearing stress :: tegangan geser
(10) hoop stress :: stres hoop
1. strain ::
2. emphasis ::
3. pressure ::
5. accent ::
6. focus ::
7. emphasize ::
8. place the emphasis on ::
menempatkan penekanan pada
9. overstretch ::
10. strain ::
11. accent ::
stress, stressed, stresses, stressful, stressing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Juan, you sound lik e
you're under a lot of STRESS.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
I didn’t mean it, I swear.
It’s this damn STRESS