Noun(1) a productive insight(2) the act of discovering something
Verb(1) come upon, as if by accident; meet with(2) discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of(3) come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost(4) establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study(5) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(6) perceive or be contemporaneous with(7) get something or somebody for a specific purpose(8) make a discovery, make a new finding(9) make a discovery(10) obtain through effort or management(11) decide on and make a declaration about(12) receive a specified treatment (abstract(13) perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place(14) get or find back; recover the use of(15) succeed in reaching; arrive at(16) accept and make use of one's personality, abilities, and situation
(1) how do you find the fish?(2) I did psychotherapy for years├ö├ç├ÂI wanted to find myself(3) I find that children need good example(4) I don't know what they find so amusing about that exactly.(5) the class are encouraged to find their own solutions to problems(6) he's gone to find a ladder(7) Art expert Shirley Graham at Leeds City Art Gallery said the cache was a valuable find .(8) Also, researchers find this tool easy to use and effective in gaining quick rapport with local people.(9) The water levels for the cisterns for each commodity will find a common level.(10) I find it hard to believe that ...(11) There is no way on the material that the court could find that the defendants were the cause of the loss of value.(12) you can't find these values in other cultures(13) you'll find it useful, I believe(14) Emile Hirsch is the protagonist (and quite a find , a teenager coming out of nowhere to dominate the movie).(15) did you find the time to do that?(16) We have tried, in fact, to find a diplomatic way out that would achieve the same objectives without going to war.
(1) find out :: Temukan
(2) to find :: mencari
(3) find a way :: mencari jalan
(4) find a job :: mencari pekerjaan
(5) try to find :: mencoba untuk mencari
(6) find the way :: menemukan jalan
(7) find enclosed :: menemukan tertutup
(8) find by chance :: menemukan secara kebetulan
(9) find in :: Temukan di
(10) find a solution :: Mencari solusi
1. discovery ::
2. good buy ::
pembelian yang baik
4. breakthrough ::
5. locate ::
6. discover ::
7. retrieve ::
8. obtain ::
11. consider ::
12. judge ::
13. arrive at ::
14. see ::
15. observe ::
16. feel ::
17. determine ::
18. find oneself ::
menemukan panggilan jiwa
19. come up ::
20. happen ::
21. rule ::
23. recover ::
1. miss ::
2. overlook ::
find, finder, finders, finding, findings, finds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Maybe they can FIND it
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
But you might also FIND
my brassieres and bloomers.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
We have to FIND that car at any cost.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Those who FIND victory in the fighting pits
will never become kings,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 4
I'll FIND you in a bit.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Indonesian Dictionary: find
Meaning and definitions of find, translation in Indonesian
language for find with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of find in Indonesian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'find'
What find means in Indonesian, find meaning
in Indonesian, find
definition, examples and pronunciation
of find in Indonesian language.