keagamaan, beragama, agamis, beriman, agamawi, saleh, imani, berhubung dgn agama, imaniahpendeta, kaum pendeta, kaum orang beragama
Noun(1) a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
Adjective(1) concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church(2) having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity(3) of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows(4) extremely scrupulous and conscientious
(1) Sounds like a program you'd watch with religious devotion, doesn't it?(2) Joseph II reduced the number of religious houses belonging to the contemplative orders.(3) Let us hope that prisoners who wish to observe their religious beliefs and practices will now be given the means and opportunity to do so.(4) In other words, only those possessed of deep religious beliefs are capable laying down their lives for their country.(5) Security, dignity, and freedom to be educated and to practise cultural and religious beliefs are essential to preserving a sense of identity.(6) If Warners does not accept the Hindu demands, the Hindu community will not be a silent spectator to the humiliation of its religious beliefs and scriptures.(7) Differing religious beliefs and practices can be divisive.(8) religious matters(9) My own religious practices and beliefs have nothing at all to do with the perception of those around me.(10) McCain shows an almost religious devotion to his causes - like campaign finance reform - and is brashly outspoken.(11) The other thing I didn't like about it was an almost religious aversion to Microsoft.(12) The result was a matted, knotted hairstyle that honored the Rastafarian religious beliefs.(13) We have been allowed to continue practicing our religious beliefs as we choose.(14) Grounded in religious beliefs and faith, watermen feel that man cannot and need not fully understand the blue crab.(15) religious service(16) "We've become religious about the design director," says Miranda.
(1) religious education :: pendidikan agama
(2) religious freedom :: kebebasan beragama
(3) religious leader :: pemimpin religius
(4) religious holiday :: libur keagamaan
(5) religious service :: ibadah
(6) religious belief :: keyakinan agama
(7) religious festival :: festival keagamaan
(8) religious persecution :: penganiayaan agama
(9) religious ceremony :: upacara keagamaan
(10) religious order :: perintah agama
1. devout ::
2. spiritual ::
3. scrupulous ::
1. profane ::
2. secular ::
nonreligious, religious, religiously, religiousness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
or the head of one of the
largest RELIGIOUS institutions
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
all the RELIGIOUS rules you've
been espousing your whole life?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 18
I dumbed it down because some
of the more RELIGIOUS people in town...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
Really? Your deeply RELIGIOUS,
born-again Christian mother...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
She's shy. You know how they
are, these RELIGIOUS girls.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 7
English to Indonesian Dictionary: religious
Meaning and definitions of religious, translation in Indonesian
language for religious with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of religious in Indonesian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'religious'
What religious means in Indonesian, religious meaning
in Indonesian, religious
definition, examples and pronunciation
of religious in Indonesian language.