Noun(1) a temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to(2) an ordered list of times at which things are planned to occur
Verb(1) plan for an activity or event(2) make a schedule; plan the time and place for events
(1) It fits easily around one's schedule , and allows the least stealthy among us to enjoy the chase.(2) take a moment out of your busy schedule(3) The Supporters' Trust is to draw up a fund-raising schedule with several events planned for the close season.(4) He congratulated her on her appointment as Minister for Agriculture and thanked her for taking time out of her very busy schedule to come to talk to the meeting.(5) Yesterday, Delaney was trying to rearrange his schedule in order to come.(6) The IRS and the Department of the Treasury have announced an increase in the threshold for filing a separate schedule for interest or dividend income.(7) They had monitored the locations for the first three events on the schedule and the guest speaker had in fact appeared exactly when he was supposed to.(8) we have drawn up an engineering schedule(9) A schedule of events marking the program's 10th anniversary can be found online.(10) As the asset schedule makes clear, the financial resources are substantial and liquid.(11) This is a sampling of her weekly schedule : Monday: swimming at 5 a.m., school, singing classes in the afternoon.(12) They also provide Express Lunch, a 45-minute three-course set lunch menu which is specially designed to suit guests with a busy schedule .(13) We had a successful broadcast in Carlow during Easter week 2005 and are presently planning our broadcasting schedule for the coming year.(14) The Festival will be wrapped up on Monday but not before a fun-filled schedule of events are enjoyed by the townsfolk.(15) Last season there were 35 events on the schedule and Palmer feels that such a number is far too much.(16) Johnny raised his eyebrows and shrugged, ├ö├ç├┐I suppose I could fit you into my extremely busy schedule .├ö├ç├û
(1) to schedule :: menjadwalkan
(2) on schedule :: sesuai jadwal
(3) behind schedule :: di belakang jadwal
(4) time schedule :: Jadwal waktu
(5) work schedule :: Jadwal kerja
(6) flight schedule :: Jadwal penerbangan
(7) payment schedule :: Jadwal pembayaran
(8) ahead of schedule :: lebih cepat dari jadwal
(9) tight schedule :: Jadwal yang padat
(10) production schedule :: Jadwal produksi
1. plan ::
2. program ::
3. timetable ::
4. scheme ::
5. arrange ::
6. organize ::
7. plan ::
8. program ::
9. timetable ::
11. calendarize ::
13. slate ::
schedule, scheduled, schedules, scheduling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and my bowel movements run
like a German train SCHEDULE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
The manager hasn't posted the SCHEDULE.
How about I let you know?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
But one that's tailored to us, okay?
We don't need a bathroom SCHEDULE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
Three, counting Shattuck.
And he makes the SCHEDULE now...
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
is rigid adherence
to a strict SCHEDULE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 11
English to Indonesian Dictionary: schedule
Meaning and definitions of schedule, translation in Indonesian
language for schedule with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of schedule in Indonesian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'schedule'
What schedule means in Indonesian, schedule meaning
in Indonesian, schedule
definition, examples and pronunciation
of schedule in Indonesian language.